Hi there! Please find below some great websites chock full of ideas for children who are in lock-down! These activities are fun, doable and will not only keep you sane but teach your children some fantastic spiritual truths, Christian values and Bible stories.
- Follow this link for great children’s stories and activities (games, crafts) for each Sunday – https://www.connectible.nz/
- A really simple approach that organizes children’s activities around familiar Bible stories – https://www.anglicanchildren.com/
- An amazing children’s website from the UK with new activities coming out regularly – http://flamecreativekids.blogspot.com/p/creative-prayer.html
- straNdZ is the Anglican Church’s website which has a wide range of lectionary based activities and lessons – https://www.strandz.org.nz/
- Check this ‘Messy Church at Home’ website – how to do church at home, technological help, lots of ideas, activities, prayer and song ideas, plus links to all that Messy Church is putting out there – https://www.pinterest.co.uk/MessyChurchBRF/messy-church-at-home/